Find all the latest news from ODR.
- Please subscribe to the ODR Listserv to stay abreast of the periodic job postings, news, updates, etc.
- The Office for Dispute Resolution in Harrisburg, PA is soliciting resumes for individuals interested in serving as a full-time impartial special education due process hearing officer under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Improvement Act of 2004 (IDEA). Please refer to https://csiu.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx for additional details and to apply. Deadline to apply is April 30, 2018.
In our ongoing efforts to optimize the services we offer, the Office for Dispute Resolution has prepared a Dispute Resolution Needs Assessment Survey. The survey can be found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ODRfeedback. We welcome your input.
- For a current list of our Hearing Officers please visit our Hearing Officer page.
- Parent Engagement service
- ODR 2017-2018 Filing Period Holidays
- ODR Invoicing Procedure Change